The Unlikely Pair Test Knit
- Cast On: With an icord tab cast on and work a setup row to prepare for the main pattern.
- Section 1: Work rib and welt pattern in C1, then C2, then C1 once more. Four stitches are added on each right side row and two stitches are added on each wrong side row.
- Section 2: Work mosaic pattern with C1 and C2 four times. Four stitches are added on each wrong side row. No increases are worked on the wrong side.
- Section 3: Work rib and welt pattern in C1, then C2, then C1 once more. Four stitches are added on each right side row and two stitches are added on each wrong side row.
- Bind Off: Bind off using the icord bind off. Graft the remaining two pairs of stitches together using kitchener stitch.
- Finishing: Weave in ends and block to crescent shape.
- Center Back: 15” / 38cm
- Wingspan: 106” / 269cm
- DK BFL Superwash by Sun Valley Fibers
- Weight: DK / 8-ply
- Fiber: 100% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester Wool
- Per Skein: 230 yds (210 m) / 3.5 oz (104g)
- Colorways: C1: Plum Crazy C2: Charming
- Skeins: C1: 3 Skeins, C2: 2 Skeins
- Amount: C1: 650 yds / 593m C2: 370 /338 m
- One 60” (150m) + circular needle in size needed to obtain rib and welt gauge listed
- Suggested Sizes: US8 (5mm)
- 6” / 15cm of smooth waste yarn to start icord tab with provisional cast on
- 1 yarn needle for grafting and weaving in ends
- 2 removable stitch markers to act as counting aids
- Rust-proof pins, blocking surface